Date(s) - 02/16/2018 - 02/17/2018
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
RESET Ministries - Upper Room
Connection & relationship isn’t just for married people! We all need to connect with others and with God. In a world of technology, social media, and online everything the idea of not being able to correct something before you send the post, text, or pic can cause many to hide behind their devices, fearing what others might think of the real them. But God made you to have physical, human interaction, no devices in between.
Did you ever wonder:
- How do you satisfy the need to be accepted, to belong, and to be valued?
- What if others don’t like the real you?
- What if you say or do something that hurts others? What if they hurt you?
- How can you become secure in who and what you are?
These questions and more are answered in this conference. What you take away from it will help you become more successful and more purposeful in everyday life.
- Friday: 7pm (dinner served)
- Saturday: 3pm & 7pm (dinner served)
Registration is $30 per person. Includes 3 sessions & 2 dinners
Childcare for children ages 2 years to 10 years is available for a fee of $5 per child per session. Please let us know if you think you may need childcare so that we can have enough food for the children as well. Childcare is paid at the door.